What is Invoice Factoring?
Invoice factoring is a working-capital funding process whereby your company receives a line of credit based on current invoices. Invoices are purchased so that you will not have to wait for your clients to pay in order to continue business operations.
Be Remarkable provides invoice factoring to entrepreneurs, start-ups and small businesses. Start-up companies often use receivables factoring to generate capital and thereby bring business operations to full capacity quickly.
Start-ups and small businesses often are constrained in cash flow while waiting for outstanding invoices to be paid. Invoice factoring greatly reduces the time for receipt of payment.
Why Factor Your Invoices?
- Invoice factoring is not a loan.
- It improves your cash flow.
- You can receive an advance of up to 85% of the face value of your invoices.
- Often, advances are initiated within 24 hours of invoices being submitted for factoring.
- Instead of having to wait a couple of weeks for a bank to approve financing and process your loan, you can have an accounts receivable factoring application approved within 24 hours.
Growth of financial resources is essential to the survival and success of businesses.
Many types of businesses benefit from invoice factoring; including but not limited to staffing, distributors, services providers, technology industries, manufacturing firms and transportation companies.
With invoice funding, you will receive a line of credit based on your company’s current invoices.
We factor invoices up to $5,000,000.00 to lessen monetary issues so that you can focus on growing your business.
Invoice factoring plays a key role in unlocking financial resources needed to grow your business without the assumption of long-term debt or loans.
The Be Remarkable Investment & Funding Group provides multiple strategies for delivering working capital to SMB’s and middle-market businesses across a broad spectrum of industries, regardless of market dynamics.